Friday 22 November 2013

Introduction: Emiel "Party Spice" Nickolson

I am Emiel “Party Spice” Nickolson. I am 21 years old and a freshman at the University of Utrecht where I study Game Technology. Despite being the oldest of the group, or maybe because of it, I have the reputation to be a little on the wild side and a little crazy at that. Hence my nickname. If you ever see me in public and want to say hi, keep in mind that the rest of the day may not go as you planned it. You will have a night you will never forget, although you probably will not remember large chunks of it. You will probably wake up somewhere else (like Barcelona or Budapest) with a huge hangover and clothes on you have never seen before. Right next to you will lie a beautiful woman, although it also just might be a donkey. So say hi, if you dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment